Friday, December 17, 2004

Getting packed and ready!

Well, I’m officially no longer in Europe on ‘work’ hahahaha. We dropped off most of our equipment to be shipped to Toronto today and I’m planning on somehow bringing the rest into my luggage hehehe…still not too sure how I’m going to manage to bring all the things I’ve bought back – cause I’ve bought so much! Anyways I’m sure I’ll be able to figure something out.

Anyways after sorting out all the shipping stuff I headed to Rome to see the city again and I have to say even after visiting 50 other cities over the last 90 days, Rome is still quite breathtaking. I went by many of the main attractions I had visited in September again like the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Venezia, and the Coliseum and all of them still were absolutely amazing to see. It was also very entertaining getting driven by the hotel’s shuttle bus, cause the driver had a slight case of road rage hahaha. Which reminds me if you ever drive in Italy be warned – Italian people seem to have problems staying in their lanes when driving, which can take a lot of getting used to hehehe Anyways yeah so I went around Rome for quite some time and then headed back to the hotel because I was still pretty tired from the last few days. Anywho tomorrow I have to go shopping for another suit case and will hopefully begin packing!

Only 2 more days!

No comments: