Sunday, December 12, 2004

Good times in Munich

Well I booked another great hotel here (Arabella Sheraton Grand Hotel) in Munich and spent the first few hours when we arrived in the INCREDIBLE spa here. I’ve stayed at a lot of 5-star hotels on this trip but honestly no hotel has the facilities (spa, sauna, gym, etc.) that match up to this place. It was great! Anyways after relaxing there for a while I went to visit Munich. I had a nice dinner and then went over to the most famous Jazz club in Munich, Unterfahrt. Today was ‘Jam Session’ night, which meant that it was amateur night and it was great. I spent a long time over there and yeah that was the day hahaha. Tomorrow I’m gonna try to do some sightseeing of Munich and will probably spend some more time in the Spa at the hotel hahaha.Oh yeah and the border guys on the way to Germany were very funny BUT checked out luggage very thoroughly hahaha.

No comments: